Vision, Mission and Values
‘We have a vision of local communities that are resilient and sustainable; creating good places in which to live and grow older’
Our mission is to use our resources to help improve the lives of people in the ancient parish of Streatham (APS).
We will do this by:
- Being a leading provider of almshouse accommodation for older women.
- Awarding our Relief in Need (RIN) resources to the wider community.
- Creating opportunities to enable people to live independently and with dignity
- Working to alleviate isolation and support those who are vulnerable
- Building on the Thrale tradition of supporting women
- Becoming an active voice in shaping positive attitudes towards older people.
The right of everyone to live with dignity and as far as possible independently
The right of everyone to have a decent home
The importance of local community in enriching peoples’ lives.
Communities with respect for and integration of older people